Are you looking for a fun personalised gift or want to have your party stand out from the crowd?
Here at Stewart Brewing, we offer a personalised label service. You can design your own label send it to us and we'll put it on a bottle for you. Then all you have to do is pick them up and serve to your friends.
How does it work?
Get in touch with the Brewery Tap with how many bottles you would like and when you would like them.
Our team will look at our bottling schedule and tell you what beers will be available in time for when you need the beer.
Then you design your label and email to us. Don't worry, it's quite easy. We'll give you step by step instructions on how to design your label.
We'll then put your label onto the bottles and let you know when it's ready to collect.
For more information please get in touch with the Brewery Tap
Here's our simple guide to designing your own label
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint open a blank presentation
- Click 'Design and then 'Slide Size'
- Change the height to 8cm and the width to 17.05cm
- Design you label any way you would like it to look. We advise against putting your design too close to the edge. Sometime details can be lost.
- Click File>Export>Change File Type and select JPEG
- We recommend saving the PowerPoint file as well. Just in case you need to make changes later
Attach the JPEG file to an email and send it to us.
The Small Print
This is intended to be a novelty item and is great for gifts and parties.
We will label a minimum of 12 bottles and a maximum of 60 bottles. If you would like more bottles please check out our Craft Beer Kitchen packages
We print the labels at the brewery and they are not the same quality as our labels from the main brewery.
Personalised bottles are for personal consumption only and must not be resold.