Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
Membership of the Stewart Brewing loyalty scheme
- The Loyalty Scheme is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one account per person/email address is permitted. Accounts are not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
- Your Loyalty Scheme account is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your points, although your friends and family can of course open their own account.
- If you need to change any of your details you have registered with your Loyalty Scheme account, please do so at www.stewartbrewing.co.uk, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can contact us by telephone on 0131 440 2442 between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your details.
- Your account will remain active if you use your Loyalty Scheme account at least once in any rolling 18 month period. If you fail to use your Loyalty Scheme account within this period your points balance will be forfeited. Checking the balance on your Loyalty Scheme account will not constitute as being used.
- We reserve the right to refuse an application to create a Loyalty Scheme account.
- Your Loyalty Scheme account will be created automatically when you create a customer account on the Stewart Brewing website. You can start to earn points immediately, and redeem points against the available offers at that time.
- You will receive one point for every £1 that is spent on eligible products. Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping.
- To collect points for a purchase in store, your Loyalty card QR code must be presented at the checkout before you pay. If you do not have your Loyalty card QR code with you, then you will not be able to claim your points.
- To collect points online you simply need to provide the email address linked to your Loyalty Account before payment. Points will be added to your account on successful completion of payment.
- Points are only available on canned beer, bottled beer & mini casks. We may exclude other products from the Loyalty Scheme at our discretion, if we do then we will display notices in the Brewery Shop and on the Online Store website.
- From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. We reserve the right to limit how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
- If you have returned or cancelled a product where points were awarded, then we will cancel these points from your account. If you exchange the product then we are also entitled to cancel these points, unless you exchange for products with an equivalent points value. If you exchange for products with a lower points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points.
- For store purchases please retain your receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your points balance, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
- In some circumstances your points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. It may take up to 24 hours before the points show in your account and you are able to redeem them.
- We may withhold points or delay crediting them where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
Redeeming Loyalty points.
- You will only be able to redeem points after your Loyalty Scheme account has been created.
- You may only redeem points at the Brewery Shop or online at www.stewartbrewing.co.uk.
- Points cannot be earned against a purchase when that purchase is made with a discount code from redeemed points.
- The current redemption value of points is 1 point = £0.05. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate then we will seek to let you know in reasonable time by displaying notices in the Brewery Shop and the Online Store website.
- Points may only be redeemed against qualifying purchases. Points may not be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
- You can only redeem points against the offers available at the time of redemption.
- The current offers require a minimum of 100 points in your Loyalty Scheme account. While we reserve the right to change the offers without notice, if we decide to change the minimum number of points required then we will seek to let you know in reasonable time by displaying notices in the Brewery Shop and the Online Store website.
- We may deduct points or adjust your points balance from time to time in the event that points have been credited or debited in error, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
Data protection and privacy
- You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Scheme account and all points issued, as well as any discount codes arising from the redemption of points. Please treat your Loyalty Scheme account and discount codes as securely as you would cash or a credit card, as we are not able to credit points which have been spent, whether or not by an unauthorised person.
- In the event of loss, theft, fraud or other unauthorised use of your Loyalty Scheme account or discount codes, you should immediately report this to us on 0131 440 2442.
- We may, at our sole discretion, close your Loyalty Scheme account and transfer any points stored on it to a replacement account.
- We may, at our sole discretion, cancel existing unused discount codes and issue new ones to the your Loyalty Scheme account. To prevent fraud the new codes can only be issued through your Loyalty Scheme account and cannot be issued to you by phone or in person.
- We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 18 month period.
- We may cancel any discount codes created by redeeming points through the Loyalty Scheme if they remain unused 18 months after issue.
- We may also immediately suspend or terminate the rights of a Loyalty Scheme account holder and/or close an account if: - If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or - If you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us. - If you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Loyalty Scheme, or - For any other reason we see fit.
- You can also close your account at any time by notifying us in writing by post or email to email@example.com. If an account is closed for any reason, all rights to redeem the points from that account are lost.
- We can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty Scheme account, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit www.stewartbrewing.co.uk
- Stewart Brewing Limited shall not be liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by law, statue or otherwise are expressly excluded.
Our responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty Scheme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to Scottish Law. Stewart Brewing Limited is registered in Scotland, company registration number SC261791. Registered office: 3 Braid Mount Crest, Edinburgh, EH10 6JN
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS